Here at Shapr3D Inc. (“Company”, “Shapr3D”, “We” or “Us”) we take data privacy very seriously.
What information do we collect and receive?
We collect information from you:
- When you visit our site
- When you register for our newsletter
- When you click on our ads
- When you use the app
- When you subscribe inside our app
- When you apply to our educational license
The two sorts of data collection include “personal information” and "anonymous information". Personal information enables us to identify single users (by name or email address). The collection of anonymous information does not enable identification of single users.
Data collection on our website
When registering for our newsletter, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site without registering. Your e-mail address will be verified by an email containing a unique link. If that link is visited, we know that you control the e-mail address.
We don’t tie user behavior to specific people while visiting the website. Not even those who register.
Data collection in the app
While using the app, we may collect your account information for identification and optimization purposes. We may use account information to notify the account holder in case of important updates or changes seriously affecting user experience. We may tie account information to usage information for bug-tracking and business analytics purposes.
We may also collect:
- Usage information and data
- Device information
- Anonymous usage data for non logged-in users.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site: we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide may be used to send you information about changes and upgrades in the app.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site to recognize your browser.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third Party websites
Third party products or services used include, but are not limited to: Mixpanel Analytics, Google Analytics, Branch Metrics, Facebook Pixels or Hotjar.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.
You may contact us at the following address: Kristof square 3. III. floor, 1052, Budapest, Hungary or at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document is CC-BY-SA. It was last updated Aug 17, 2016.